|On A Roll
||[May. 18th, 2011|01:48 am]
Kelly J. Cooper
|[||Tags|||||15-minutes, add, adhd, clean, clean-up, cleaning, editing, getting things done, gtd, organize, to do||]|
Crossed more things off the TO DO list for this week.
- Called my Mom to thank her for my Birthday gift.
- Did my 15-minutes (in the kitchen) and was part-way through a pile when the timer went off, so I finished that pile, extending the time to 30 minutes. Found some things I'd been looking for in the mess I cleaned up.
- Organized 2 outings plus tea with a friend. Printed maps for the outings.
- Wrote down the name of the supplement the psychiatrist suggested in the notebook I carry in my pocket (versus my therapy notebook) AND recorded the recommended formulation & dosage.
- Did some Somerville Garden Club notifications.
- Pre-ordered a book.
- Called my VW dealership to FINALLY get the radio in my car reset (it doesn't work because the BF swapped out the battery & we can't find the reset code) & made an appointment. Granted, I now need to change the time, but still. The damn seed is planted.
- Got paid by a client via PayPal whose check went astray; yay me for checking my payment-tracking database & bugging the client!
- Checking on my previous 15-minute postings, I just realized I never mentioned that I actually posted a pile of stuff to Freecycle & got rid of half of it (the bulky half!) back in mid-April.
- Pulled out the remaining pile of scrap paper in my pocket left over from the note-making habit and sorted through it; recycled half, need to process the other half. Also emptied my wallet of receipts (my bank has a check scanning thing now at the ATM, so I have scans of all the checks I've deposited in the last several months). I still make notes, btw, but they are either temporary & I discard/recycle them when I'm done or I put them in either my calendar or my mini-notebook.
- Finally got my bloodwork from my annual physical last month (after 3 tries). I'm low on a bunch of things; I should think about that harder soon.
- Did more stuff with my kjcedits twitter account.
- Paid my (way overdue) cell phone bill.
I started my 15-minute project on Tuesday, 11 January 2011, so I'm retroactively celebrating the 5 month mark!